Edgeware’s Fundamental Finance is an intensive one day workshop which gives small businesses the tools and techniques they need to realistically plan, implement and manage a financial plan tailored precisely for their enterprise. Edgeware’s training is delivered by facilitators who are themselves engaging with the realities of small business – time management, productivity, profitability, and personal stress. Our training is accessible and very practical, and delivered with a sense of fun and purpose. The workshop is kept to a small group of participants to allow concentrated and relevant ‘just in time’ skill building.
Saturday 28 October 2012, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Visible Ink, 5 Green Square Close, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
Participants take away:
- A set of tools which identify key products/services and markets
- A strategy for pricing
- A budget projection specifically for their business
- A profit/loss and cash flow projection specifically for their business
- Strategies for updating and refining financial projections
- A comprehensive financial operations scheme, including book keeping and accounting
- The Blue Sky View Box, a complete financial operations and record keeping system for small businesses (value $200)
WHAT DOES IT COST?
$440 (includes workbook, spreadsheet files, BSV Box system, lunch & coffee/tea/snacks)
WHO IS THE FACILITATOR?
Originally from Argentina, SUSANA WALDRON brings a vibrant international flavour to Edgeware. Her extensive experience in big and small business finance, administration and training, mixed with her passion for education, personal development and the arts provide unique qualities that have assisted many professionally and personally. Susana is the founder of Blue Sky View, and uses the BSV Box in her training services for small businesses.